Updated: Oct 16
During this unsettled time we will continue to monitor government advice to ensure we are providing vanlife trips in a safe and responsible way.
Always refer to the latest government advice regarding travel and holidays
- We do not permit travel to Europe in our campervans at this time until restrictions ease
- Before each hire period every campervan will have a deep clean including the van conversion itself and also items within the van eg camping table, crockery etc
- All handovers will be carried out aligned to the 2m social distance rule and if you would prefer these to be done over a video call, do let us know before picking up the van
- Only single households are permitted to hire the campervan
If Government advice restricts travel/campervan holidays
If your booking is unable to go ahead for COVID related reasons you can rearrange your trip. These include:
- Local lockdowns in your home location
- Local lockdowns in the pick up location
- National lockdowns
Payments already made will be held as credit for you to rearrange your dates free of charge within the next 12 months. If the new dates total a greater value, you can top it up, if it totals a lower value, you will receive credit for the difference.
Thank you all for your continued support at this time.
Em and Oli